Normal things I saw this weekend and/or Signs that the End is Near
1. An overturned pickup truck smashed to pieces with both occupants apparently unharmed. This scene caused us and twenty other vehicles to leave snow-buried Shaver Lake at speeds under 25 mph.
2. My NCAA bracket in ruins.
3. My son terrified of getting out of the "snow boat" sled as we waded through 4 ft drifts in order to "play."
4. The playground at Northpark turned into a stew of wood chips and eventually a pond suitable for fish and ducks.
5. A blog post featuring me reading a controversial recent best seller that I haven't actually read.
Pretty sweet albums in my weekend, mental vacation playlist
Bright Eyes- The Peoples Key
The Strokes- Angles
The Tallest Man On Earth- Sometimes The Blues is a Passing Bird
Brandon Flowers- Flamingo