Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Super Tuesday

Don't forget to get out and vote today, that is, if one could forget with all the racket surrounding the presidential primaries. Pretty exciting stuff though, all the possibilities and permutations. This Super Tuesday, I am politically neutral, not even by choice but because my party affiliation remains Green. I re-registered as an Independent but my absentee ballot came the other day and so I already voted for the Green party candidate of my choosing. There was only one recognizable name on the ballot and you can guess who that might have been. However, I think it's all for the best as I am leaning in the direction of willful neutrality in my position as young adults pastor. Meaning, I'll definitely vote but maybe I'll keep it private from now on.

With all that said, I'd like to offer a "Super Tuesday mix tape" for your listening pleasure today. You can listen along as the early returns start rolling in or as you wait in line at the local elementary school with your wi-fi-enabled gizmo.


No comments: