Monday, March 31, 2008

superdrag! 28 weeks

Today Amelia was putting her mischief into action and she not only touched the rotating cd tower but she actually pulled out Superdrag's Regretfully Yours, proving that good taste does indeed pass from parent to child. I suppose this would also explain my dad claiming that U2 has always been his favorite band...haha, love you dad. All of that to say, I am overtly and openly thrilled in a very geeky way about the NEW Superdrag album currently being recorded. See the videos posted below.

Despite Bekah's advisements to not bring that "demonic craziness into my house", I watched 28 Weeks Later tonight. I have been a fan of the zombie genre for quite some time and I enjoyed the sequel for the most part. Although I though Danny Boyle's gritty DV original was far superior to the glossy big budget part 2. As with most franchises, 28 Years Later looks like it's shaping up to be the worst of the trilogy. (that is if they make it, I can be relatively sure a third film is already in production without even checking IMDB)



No comments: