Sunday, June 22, 2008

amelia jane townsend, mexico, euro 2008, the jealous sound

Amelia is going to be dedicated today at Northpark. Bekah's parents and my family have all converged in Fresno for the first time since she was born in Davis and so we'll be able to celebrate her symbolic dedication. Practically, we dedicated her to God the moment that she was born. In other news, we can now announce that in late January 2009, we will be welcoming another life into our family...or in less stately terms, Bekah done got herself knocked up.

I'm pretty excited about the jealous sound ep that is allegedly coming out on tuesday...however, I have my doubts about this release date seeing as how neither the band nor the label, have done any kind of promotion other than post a release date and allow the speculation to run rampant. I understand that the band is finished and all but you'd think a little communication would be the polite way to proceed.

Euro 2008 update: does any one else wish this thing would never end?

You may or may not have noticed that I haven't been posting much lately...between the launch of our new Sunday night gathering, our Mission trip to Mexico and Bekah's morning sickness, I have been unfaithful to my silly little blog....if that's all I've been unfaithful to then I suppose everything is pretty all right.

1 comment:

justin said...

man, i wish i would have read this post earlier. we would have come to northpark to help celebrate mel's dedication. consider me celbratory anyway.