Tuesday, July 15, 2008

i'm sick of the american league

sorry everyone for the lack of meaningful blog entries lately...today, Bob returned to the office and I breathed a sigh of relief. I've really enjoyed the past three weeks but they have been crazy nonetheless. No sign of the craziness abating but I should get some more blogging in (as is the case with rocknroll, it seems kind of silly to think of blogging as a priority item, still I press on)

Two videos for you tonight: my Revenger vs. Reconciler talk (the audio is pretty horrible though due to the fact that the guitar amp microphones are the source so it may be futile) and the overdubs playing "drive all night" at yoshi now on saturday afternoon. the audio is surprisingly good on that one.

I had to make a hard choice and miss Jesus for President, did anyone else go? What happened? I caught Claiborne's blog in Sojo on Monday but no specific mention of Fresno.



No comments: