Wednesday, April 2, 2008

the Giants WIN......one game

and I have Brian Wilson on my fantasy team ... even though I'll have to endure a bunch more Beach Boys jokes I would really appreciate it if he became the next Roberto Hernandez at least. Last night, btw, I finally slept thanks to combination of utter exhaustion, taking the pill early in the day, and cough syrup. now i need to sleep early and get up early tomorrow but 2-1 over the Dodgers is worth staying up too late for.

i'm listening to apostle of hustle's folkloric feel right now, courtesy of emusic, a fine service that gave me 75 downloads for rejoining and no, I don't work for them. anyhow, i owned this record once--courtesy of arts and crafts record company by way of the Daily Titan and promptly sold to Amoeba Records in Hollywood without giving it a chance. we all make mistakes mister. this is not just folky jam band music but rather indie rock folky jam music and I mean that in the best possible way.

good night.

No comments: