Monday, April 28, 2008

updates on activities, internet, writing, recording, raising a daughter

it's been a busy week followed by a busy weekend and now it's another week. if you enjoy nonsense like that last sentence then maybe you'll like my future contributions to ezine bohemian alien.

I'm saving all of my coherence for the article-to-be-published-in-early-may. On the overdubs front, we've got two shows in May, which is about all we can handle. I'm also working on a Michael Knott tribute ep in my spare time and will likely release some tracks via the overdubs podcast.

Like many of you, I wish I'd spent this past weekend at Coachella, watching Prince and many other artists, but youtube will have to suffice yet again. Somehow, Warped Tour in Fresno doesn't quite have the same appeal. See Prince below...

No comments: